50 Facts About Me!

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well.
I've decided today to write a 50 facts about me tag. A chance for you all to learn a bit more about me.
So here we go...

1. My middle name is Jade.

2. I am 5 ft 9.

3. I have been to Disney World 4 times and Disneyland Paris twice.

4. My favourite colour is navy blue.

5. I have a huge dent in my head from when I got surfed over in Newquay 7 years ago.

6. I have a huge fear of owls and the sea.

7. I have size 8 feet.

8. I am allergic to shell fish.

9. I have bitten my nails since I was little and I can't break the habit.

10. I have three dogs, one cat and two bunnies.

11. I have been riding horses since I was 9 years old.

12. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film.

13. The Lion King is a close second.

14. I have had the same best friend for ten years and we have never had an argument.

15. I bloody love Ariana Grande.

16. I went to see McBusted in concert and in May this year I saw Busted when they reformed (and definitely knew every single word to every song).

17. I have one older brother.

18. My parents got divorced when I was 4.

19. I am terrified of driving, I have been in some not very nice accidents! :(

20. I have never broken a bone.

21. Curry is my favourite take away.

22. I used to be so so good at baking, I have started to lose my touch now though!

23. In year 7 at school I was a massive emo kid.

24. I love hippos. I am fascinated by them!

25. I love the rain more than any weather.

26. Beetroots are the only vegetable I don't like.

27. One of my dogs, Walter, is named after Walt Disney.

28. Jack Daniels and coke is my drink of choice on a night out.

29. I am a terrible liar.

30. My eyes change colour between blue and grey. I also have a brown spot in my left eye which people call my poo spot.

31. I have a scar on my boob from where I horse bit me when I was younger. It looks like I have had a third nipple removed. Fml.

32. I only speak to about 3 people from school.

33. I have vivid dreams most nights and I can always remember my dreams.

34. I believe in ghosts, but the idea of it still terrifies me.

35. Theme Parks are my happy place, the bigger the roller coaster the better. I'm a complete adrenaline junkie.

36. I really enjoy flying and I love airports.

37. My go to shopping place is for sure ASOS.

38. I'm pretty good at Maths.

39. I could never work in an office, even the idea of it bores the life out of me.

40. I love grape Fanta.

41. I had braces for 3 and a half years.

42. In total I have also had 11 teeth out growing up. Don't like dentists now, can you blame me?

43. I would love to have children one day.

44. I can recite most of the words from the Harry Potter films.

45. I cry at bloody everything.

46. I don't have any tattoos but I think I want one, I'm just too indecisive.

47. I am an Aquarius.

48. Coconut and grapefruit are my favourite scents.

49. I can push my kneecap really far out of place.

50. I don't smoke, but I am partial to a drink, or seven.


So there we go! 50 things you now about me.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Comment below and say hi!




Post a Comment

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.