My Favourite Youtubers || 2015

Hello everyone good evening, hope you have all had a lovely day!
It is time for my next edition of my yearly favourites. This week it is YouTubers. I watch YouTube every day, it allows me to escape from reality for a an hour a day which is very therapeutic after a mental day at work.

This year I have become subscribed to some people who I think are truly lovely people. It's weird because you start to feel like you know these people personally and you start to get attached to them.
I decided this final list (was tough as i'm subscribed to quite a lot of people, but these YouTubers I find that as soon as a new video appears n my subscription box I want to watch it straight away. So here we go...

1. Meg Says

This girl is quite possibly the sweetest person on the planet. Her personality shines through her videos and they become very addictive . The videos are so well edited and you know that she puts everything into them. Even though she suffers from a chronic illness she still has a thirst for life and it's so inspirational. Her beauty and fashion tips are spot on and she is also absolutely stunning. Its been so nice seeing her channel grow to nearly 30,000 subs, she fully deserves it and many more!
One of my favourite videos is her accent tag with her best friend Josh, who equally seems just as lovely and so hilarious. If you ever read this Meg then thank you for all of your videos and I can't wait to see more next year!


2.  Gabriella (velvet gh0st)

I actually love Gabby. I've only been subscribed for a few months but I think I've caught up on most of her videos ever made. Her personality is infectious and she can really made me laugh. Her accent is also amazing. Her videos are so well edited,watch her Disneyland Paris one if you don't believe me! In a nutshell I just think she's lovely and I feel like i'd really get on with her in person.
Cheers for all the effort and time you take to make your videos! And her cat Nelly is the cutest thing in the world.

3.The TimTracker

I've been watching Tim and Jenn for nearly 2 years now and I still watch every video, every single day. They are such a down to earth couple and they share their lives with everyone every day which is an admirable thing in itself. I started watching for their theme park videos as they live in Orlando and their videos in the parks are the best on YouTube. If you love Disney World or Universal parks then watch these guys. Tim also has the best moustache you will ever see in your life.


Man that was hard to narrow down.

I hope anyone reading will check out these lovely people.

Who are your favourite YouTubers? Let me know in the comments down below so I can check them out. Or if any of you have your own channel I'd love to see!






Post a Comment

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.