The Fall Tag ||

Hello people! I am back with a super cute fall tag. I got the idea from the lovely Frankie from the YouTube channel @frankiessay. Click here to watch!

I thought this was a really cute little tag Q&A and as I'm really feeling autumn this year so I'm going to answer these for you!


1. Favourite Fall Lip Product ||

I love a berry lip. Darker lipsticks definately suit me best. It's a toss up between Kate Moss 107 rimmel lipstick or MAC Diva. Both are lovely deep colours and are both so long lasting. This time of year I always reach for these two. Kate Moss 107 is more of a deep red, and MAC diva is more purple toned.

2. Favourite Fall Nail Polish ||

Unfortunately due to my job I can't wear nail polish day to day. I also bite my nails (rank habit I know, I know) but it's a weird anxiety thing that I've just always done. In saying this the vast majority of my nail polishes that I own are all burgundy, red and purple shades anyway for when my nails are looking okay or if I'm off work for a bit. My favourite in my collection is probably my Rimmel 60 second dry in Black Cherry.


3. Favourite Starbucks Drink ||

There is only one Starbucks where I live which sucks where there are about 373829292 Costas. When I do go to Starbucks I love Caramel Macchiatos. If you have never tried one then please do. They're so good. At Costa though I do love a good gingerbread latte. Or if I'm feeling particularly festive I'll have a cinnamon cappuccino. Mmmmmmmm. Man I love coffee.

4. Favourite Fall Candle ||

Candles are my fave thing all year round so this is a toughy. This time of year I love nothing more than snuggling on my sofa watching films with lots of candles lit. Probably my favourite is the Yankee Candle cinnamon stick cause let's be honest it just smells Christmassy and just lovely. Another favourite has been the Yankee Candle Black cherry too, so so goooood.

5. Favourite Fall Accessory ||

A couple of months ago I bought the most perfect hat from Topshop. I love a good floppy hat and I'd been searching for a nice beige coloured one for ages. Had one of those shopping trance moments where I walked in, saw it, bought it straight away. I wore this every day in Amsterdam last month and I abolutely love it. Not bad for £28 as I will getting my wear out of it.


6. Haunted House, Haunted Tractor Ride or Corn Maze ||

100% haunted house. I'd definitely shit my pants in the process but it would be loads of fun with s group of friends.

7. Favourite Halloween Film ||

This is tough but the film I watch every Halloween without fail is Tim Burtuns Nightmare Before Christmas. And also at Christmas. It's such a classic.

8. What Are You Dressing Up as for Halloween? ||

Well Halloween has been and gone for another year. It's probably my favourite day of the year. I love fancy dress and face paints and SFX. I like to get creative with costumes. This year I was torn between a velociraptor and a freaky clown. In the end I went with freaky clown as I couldn't find any lizard/dinosaur outfits. In the end I made my own clown costume after attacking an old play suit and gluing shit loads of pom-poms on there. It turned out pretty good!




















9. Favourite Candy To Eat at Halloween? ||

This is tough as sweets are my favourite thing in general. I love Parma violets and any sour sweets.

10. Favourite Thing About Fall? ||

Probably walking my dogs first thing in the morning and where the leaves on the ground are all crispy and the sound of the dogs running on them is one of my favourite sounds in the world. I also love dark evenings and getting all cosy on the sofa watching all the good TV that always seems to start in the autumn time.


So that's all the questions guys! What are your favourite things about the autumn time? I tag anyone who reads this and wants to answer the questions!





2 comments

  1. Gingerbread lattes are my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Literally so good. I tried a McDonald's toffee latte yesterday and it just wasn't the same :( buy a tassimo machine Frankie it was the best thing I ever did! You can get Costa lattes at home 😍

      Delete

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.