Favourite Contour Products || 2015

So this year is coming to a very fast close. *insert 'wow this year has gone so fast I can't believe it' line here* .
Every week I'm going to be doing a post of some of my favourite things of this year and what have been my go to products etc. Also it's a good excuse for me to have a good old rummage through my makeup draws. To keep it short and sweet I will choose my top 3.

This week Its contouring. In all honesty at the beginning of the year I was pretty shit at contouring. Needing to keep telling myself that a line of bronzer on my cheeks and a bit on my temples with a touch of highlighter definitely doesn't make me Kim K. If I say so myself I feel that I have finally mastered it with thanks to the right products and very in depth YouTube tutorials. Cheers Tanya Burr, I owe you one.

1. Sleek contour palette || Light
This is my ultimate go to when I want to look like my face isn't actually as spherical as what it is. I'm rather pale but the bronzing powder isn't too scary and dark but gives me enough shadow. The blush in this palette is a really sweet soft pink which is nice and natural and not too overpowering. The highlighter isn't the best highlighter in the world in my opinion but it's good enough. I much prefer a cream highlight and this is a powder. It's such a handy little palette that you can pop in your handbag on a night out or just any day you want you make your face look extra jazzy. I'm sure I only paid £6.99 in Superdrug so next time you're in store have a look. They also have a medium and a dark palette too.

2. Mac select cover up concealer || NW15
This concealer is sent by the gods. I had seen so many people rave about it so I bought it and I absolutely love it. I think it was back in May when I purchased it and I have never been disappointed. It's a perfect under the eye shade and compliments a good contour. I also use this on my forehead, bridge if my nose and my chin and it blends great with my foundation. I always seem to get complimented by friends and family that my face is looking radiant which is always nice.  Go buy one right now you won't regret it.

3. Real Techniques Bold Metals collection || Flat Contour Brush
I got this brush in February and I use it literally every time I decide to contour. The brush is perfect for my face. The brush is so soft and a really good length. It's not too long which is handy as it feels like it gets straight to what it's gotta do. It's nice and firm too. It is a more pricier brush (£22) but I can see myself having this brush for a very long time so it's definitely worth the investment. Also this brush collection look the most beautiful on my dressing table I can't even explain.


That is this weeks edition of my favourites of the year. What are your favourite contour products that you've been loving? And ones not so great? Let me know in the comments. See you soon!




P.s apologies for the lack of pictures in this, I can't find my memory card for the life of me.

2 comments

  1. I swear by my sleek contour palate - I use the one without blusher though. The contour powder is the perfect cool tone to get a lovely shadowy look. Great pick!!

    Teri-May xx
    Www.acupoft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it. Definitely couldn't live without it now!

      Delete

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.