New start, fresh look

Well hello everyone! After a really embarrassing 7 months from my last post on my old blog I really need to get my arse into gear. I can't think of a better time to start blogging again than right now. My blog image has had a little makeover and I'm so much happier with it. It felt a bit like faffing around with piczo for a bit (if you remember piczo then you'll understand that you are on the brink of craziness until it's just how you want it). I feel that this is matching my personal image also as I'm feeling more confident and fresh in my look. I think I alwats feel like this in A/W. No clue why, maybe it's because it's all of the comfy jumpers. 

I've got soooo many exciting things coming up that I cannot wait to share with you. So stay posted and follow for all to come! 

Love Beth x

Post a Comment

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.