Back In The Game for 2016

Hello all!

I hope that everyone has had an awesome Christmas time and been spoiled rotten and eaten lots of food!
Finally the dreaded working month of December is actually over. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and everything about it ..apart from being a waitress during this time of year is quite literally exhausting.
Now life is back to normality my blogging is going to get better (I promise). I always feel shitty and guilty when I have done something really fun and something that I wanted to remember and not write about it. My memory is pretty appalling and is probably not ever going to improve so I want to start logging thing down.

I have so much I want to accomplish this year and telling myself that I WILL do them, not oh yeah I might do. I bloody will.

This is just a quick  one but I have a super long list of post ideas and things I want to do (even to start vlogging).

I want to thank everyone who reads my blog and comments, it doesn't go unnoticed. If you could follow me on  Bloglovin'/ Twitter/ Instagram it would mean the world!

See you very soon!




Post a Comment

Beth Diss. All views are my own. 2016. Powered by Blogger.